Hi,
I have a Design Patent with 3 of the initial 14 years unexpired.
It's a clock face - numbers around the outside, with a design in the center of the clock face.
If I add wording on the frame of the clock (i.e outside of the patented clock face design), could that form a new patent application, either now or in 3 years time?
Similarly, if I add a swinging pendulum (with a design on it) to the clock, could that also form a new patent application?
Many thanks
I have a Design Patent with 3 of the initial 14 years unexpired.
It's a clock face - numbers around the outside, with a design in the center of the clock face.
If I add wording on the frame of the clock (i.e outside of the patented clock face design), could that form a new patent application, either now or in 3 years time?
Similarly, if I add a swinging pendulum (with a design on it) to the clock, could that also form a new patent application?
Many thanks
Patents: Will Adding to the Design of a Design Patent Create a New Patent
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire