My question involves civil rights in the State of: WV
I am an international student in the U.S, WV. Over two months a girl issued a no contact order against me from the university. I was comfortable woth the order because I don't want to be around each other. However at the beginning she obeyed the order so did I, but then she started appearing around my residence building; almost each time I leave my building or get back to it I find her either getting out or getting into the residency area with her guy friend. She knows some people there. But the fact that her in-&-out movement is very timely with my arrival or my leaving is not a coincidence. There she keeps showing that she is happy with her friend or that her friend is equal or better than I am in terms of clothes and personality. Each time I change the gate I come to\from and the routs, she and her friend find me out and appear their timely with my arrival. When I decided to take a different rout each time I go out or arrive, they started driving all around the area until they see me once then they dissapear. I want to forget her, but she keeps appearing to me or sends her friend wearing clothes similar to mine to show that she has someone like me. She has the order against me and she keeps appearing in mh perimiter and finding my new routs. What should I do? I feel followed, watched, an bullied. I feel distressed. I avoid talking to the university investigator because I know they got each others backs and can turn the rable against me. The reason for the order is texting her albeit not overly! I want to forget her but she and her friend cannot go more than two days without seeing me. Now in the sunmer she has travelled but her friend found a job in the store below my residence and sure he talks tonhsr about me. What should I do!?
I am an international student in the U.S, WV. Over two months a girl issued a no contact order against me from the university. I was comfortable woth the order because I don't want to be around each other. However at the beginning she obeyed the order so did I, but then she started appearing around my residence building; almost each time I leave my building or get back to it I find her either getting out or getting into the residency area with her guy friend. She knows some people there. But the fact that her in-&-out movement is very timely with my arrival or my leaving is not a coincidence. There she keeps showing that she is happy with her friend or that her friend is equal or better than I am in terms of clothes and personality. Each time I change the gate I come to\from and the routs, she and her friend find me out and appear their timely with my arrival. When I decided to take a different rout each time I go out or arrive, they started driving all around the area until they see me once then they dissapear. I want to forget her, but she keeps appearing to me or sends her friend wearing clothes similar to mine to show that she has someone like me. She has the order against me and she keeps appearing in mh perimiter and finding my new routs. What should I do? I feel followed, watched, an bullied. I feel distressed. I avoid talking to the university investigator because I know they got each others backs and can turn the rable against me. The reason for the order is texting her albeit not overly! I want to forget her but she and her friend cannot go more than two days without seeing me. Now in the sunmer she has travelled but her friend found a job in the store below my residence and sure he talks tonhsr about me. What should I do!?
No Contact Directive
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire