lundi 22 mai 2017

Just Found Out My Car Has a Lien on It

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

So I've never heard of this happening and I've been researching everywhere and can not come up with an answer. I purchased my vehicle from a private party back in July of 2014. Everything was good the title was clean registration was clean nothing indicating a lein on the vehicle. I was able to transfer the title over to my name with no issues and Ive registered the vehicle twice since. I recently take my vehicle to carmax to trade it in. They give me and evaluation and offer which I accept. 2 days later I get a call saying that my car has a lien placed on it from a financial institution which was never paid. I paid for the car cash so the lien definitely isnt mine. Apparently the previous owner had undisclosed lein in the state of NV and was some how able to get it removed off of the title when transferring it to CA, What can I do now, what are my right?!


Just Found Out My Car Has a Lien on It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire