mardi 23 mai 2017

Banking: How to Recover Money Not Credited to an Account After an ATM Deposit

I'm so mad i can barely write this, about 5 days ago, after work, i went to go deposit about $200 into my newly opened bank account at the bank of America atm across from where i work.

Long story short, i put the money in, it doesn't read, it says it will dispense my rejected money and card, it doesn't. One of my bills got stuck in the inserting slot that i had to snatch out, and it eventually let my card go, ending the transaction with no cash given back to me, and no money added to my account, i immediately go inside the bank, they tell me no one there can do anything, and they give me a number to call for atm claims.

At this point I'm furious, i needed that money by today atleast, after going through the painful process of getting connected to one of their representatives, I'm told that they will have to do a 10 day long investigation, i tell them that's unacceptable, i need my money by tuesday, they say fine, we'll do it in two businesses days, luckily for me, it was a Friday.

I called them again the same day thinking i had actually put $300 in, i thought to correct it, but it actually was $200, i let them know about the mistake today. I had to wait through the weekend, on Monday i called and was told that the claim was denied, i asked why and told the woman i was speaking to i needed my money by the next day, which again is today. She didn't explain why and told me she'd set up an urgent evaluation, and to torture myself again the next day trying to get on the line with a rep again, i did, and after a long and infuriating talk, i was told that they reviewed the cameras and machines. the machines had no extra money and on the camera i was "suspiciously" seen waving around a bill with my hands above my head in a "panicked" state, that was all they caught from the footage, me acting like a criminal, and that's how this lady talked to me.

She again and again told me that there's nothing they can do and asked me if she could help me with something else, she didn't give me any options or suggestions or anything. and that's how they left it. I told myself I'd never go to court because i hate the idea of it, but i also told myself I'd never use a bank anymore so i guess that's what i get, i also can't bear the thought of them stealing my money from me, at this point, I've lost the opportunity to get together all the money I've been saving up to repay my friend with a gift i was gonna get him, today is his birthday. Someone please lend me some advice, i want to take action as soon as possible.


Banking: How to Recover Money Not Credited to an Account After an ATM Deposit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire