dimanche 21 février 2016

Military Justice: Pardon a Court Martial Conviction

I was convicted of sex offenses by a General Court Martial in October, 2007. My sentence was two months restriction to Fort Riley, two months hard labor on Fort Riley, and reduction in grade from Staff Sergeant to Sergeant. I was subsequently discharged with a General, under honorable conditions discharge as a result of the conviction. Because of the conviction, I must register as a sex offender for another seven years due to my misconduct. I have turned my life around and have been gainfully employed with the same employer for almost eight years. I have since gone back to school and completed my Bachelor’s degree and have started attending school for my Masters in Business Administration. I am attempting to use that degree to change my career field. Is there anything I need to know to try to apply for a pardon?


Military Justice: Pardon a Court Martial Conviction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire