dimanche 19 novembre 2017

Speeding Tickets: Ticketed for Speeding ina School Zone When 20 MPH Lights Were Not Flashing

Yakima, WA - I was driving North on 72nd (will link google map for reference) where the ONLY school zone warning is a sign labeled "SCHOOL;SPEED LIMIT 20;WHEN FLASHING" I drove past this while not on my normal commute, and the light was NOT flashing. Going 29 in a 20, I was pulled over and ticketed. I had a witness with me, and directly after the ticket was issued we both looked to see that the sign was NOT flashing.

I can easily record and timestamp the light not flashing during a school zone time, and bring my witness to court to say he saw the lights NOT flashing.

Can I take this to court? Would I stand a chance? I have no legal experience and will only have the evidence here to fight with.

Thank you for any help!!!

Reference Link (SIGN IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE): http://ift.tt/2iwkUqI


Speeding Tickets: Ticketed for Speeding ina School Zone When 20 MPH Lights Were Not Flashing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire