My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
hey guys, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place or something. the other day I was driving to school in the morning on the PCH (speed limit 45) and I was cruising with traffic at 50-55 mph which is normal on PCH, I was in the far right lane (PCH is 3 lanes at that part) and was coming up to a two lane tunnel, so I needed to move one lane to the left.
there was a large semi truck on my left and Its bumper was about equal with my body (so I was ahead of him a bit) and there was a motorcycle about 2 car lengths in front of me in my lane. so I speed up to 58 mph and I was looking at my speedometer (no possible way I was above 60) and used my blinker to change lanes infront of the truck. right after I made the lane change, I passed a beach parking lot where a cop happen to be pulling out, I stared braking naturally because I had made the lane change and slowed to 50 before the cop had exited the lot. he pulled out onto pch and put on his lights right away (defiantly not enough time to pace me). he gave me a cvc22350 and a cvc22107.
ok so I understand the speeding part, but on my ticket under approx speed box it says >65 which makes no sense at all. I also doubt he was using a radar or laser because he was pulling out of a parking lot at the time (it also doesn't have an exact speed anywhere on my ticket. only that >65 number thats it.) but what I really dont understand is the unsafe lane change, because I had room and I did use my blinker. also on the ticket, next to the speed boxes there is a box titles laser that says "8115", is this the serial number of his laser or something?
this is where it happened 1100 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, CA 90403
this is my first ticket, in 17 years old, Im ideally trying to have the unsafe lane change dismissed and hopefully the speed reduced to 60 (that would take me from the 16-25 mph over bracket to the 1-15 mph which is over $100 difference) could this be possible? any help is greatly appreciated, any suggestions for how to fight this? thanks so much in advance
hey guys, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place or something. the other day I was driving to school in the morning on the PCH (speed limit 45) and I was cruising with traffic at 50-55 mph which is normal on PCH, I was in the far right lane (PCH is 3 lanes at that part) and was coming up to a two lane tunnel, so I needed to move one lane to the left.
there was a large semi truck on my left and Its bumper was about equal with my body (so I was ahead of him a bit) and there was a motorcycle about 2 car lengths in front of me in my lane. so I speed up to 58 mph and I was looking at my speedometer (no possible way I was above 60) and used my blinker to change lanes infront of the truck. right after I made the lane change, I passed a beach parking lot where a cop happen to be pulling out, I stared braking naturally because I had made the lane change and slowed to 50 before the cop had exited the lot. he pulled out onto pch and put on his lights right away (defiantly not enough time to pace me). he gave me a cvc22350 and a cvc22107.
ok so I understand the speeding part, but on my ticket under approx speed box it says >65 which makes no sense at all. I also doubt he was using a radar or laser because he was pulling out of a parking lot at the time (it also doesn't have an exact speed anywhere on my ticket. only that >65 number thats it.) but what I really dont understand is the unsafe lane change, because I had room and I did use my blinker. also on the ticket, next to the speed boxes there is a box titles laser that says "8115", is this the serial number of his laser or something?
this is where it happened 1100 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, CA 90403
this is my first ticket, in 17 years old, Im ideally trying to have the unsafe lane change dismissed and hopefully the speed reduced to 60 (that would take me from the 16-25 mph over bracket to the 1-15 mph which is over $100 difference) could this be possible? any help is greatly appreciated, any suggestions for how to fight this? thanks so much in advance
Speeding Tickets: Ticketed for > 65 MPH, But I Wasn't Driving That Fast
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire