My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I was ticketed for 21658a in Kern County, CA. I was going to contest using trial by written declaration but decided to attend traffic school. The notice from the court mentioned "if you are eligible for traffic school and do not attend...", and also "to attend traffic school, you will be required to..."
I understand the notice did not promise I would be eligible for traffic school, but these statements implied to me that I may be eligible. I mailed the bail and traffic school fee, and now received a notice stating '21658A not eligible for traffic school'. Why would they even mention traffics school on my first notice if 21658A is not eligible. 21658a is not eligible, why not clearly state it? If I had known it was ineligible, I would have contested using trial by written declaration. I did have a previous violation about 38300 'failure to obey a public sign' about 6 weeks prior in a different county, but the LEO and web research led me to believe that this would not be a point on my record. Any ideas? Thanks.
I was ticketed for 21658a in Kern County, CA. I was going to contest using trial by written declaration but decided to attend traffic school. The notice from the court mentioned "if you are eligible for traffic school and do not attend...", and also "to attend traffic school, you will be required to..."
I understand the notice did not promise I would be eligible for traffic school, but these statements implied to me that I may be eligible. I mailed the bail and traffic school fee, and now received a notice stating '21658A not eligible for traffic school'. Why would they even mention traffics school on my first notice if 21658A is not eligible. 21658a is not eligible, why not clearly state it? If I had known it was ineligible, I would have contested using trial by written declaration. I did have a previous violation about 38300 'failure to obey a public sign' about 6 weeks prior in a different county, but the LEO and web research led me to believe that this would not be a point on my record. Any ideas? Thanks.
Traffic School: Violation 21658 Unsafe Lane Change Ineligible for Traffic School
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire