My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Florida
Hello guys this is my first question on this forum and my first time having an experience like this. Friday night I was pulled over for my first time 5 minutes from my house, and I was then told that I was speeding. I was polite and accepted the officer's claim, even though I wasn't aware I was speeding and I have a HUD on my windshield telling me my speed at all times. So I got home, and realized that the vehicle information and license plate number was completely wrong.
Citation description
YR: 2002, MAKE : FORD, COLOR : WHITE
Actual description
YR: 2003, MAKE : BUICK, COLOR : CRIMSON
And as for the license plate, not a single letter or number is correct or closely correct. Do you think I have a case for dismissal? Thank you for any help you guys can provide ahead of time :D
Hello guys this is my first question on this forum and my first time having an experience like this. Friday night I was pulled over for my first time 5 minutes from my house, and I was then told that I was speeding. I was polite and accepted the officer's claim, even though I wasn't aware I was speeding and I have a HUD on my windshield telling me my speed at all times. So I got home, and realized that the vehicle information and license plate number was completely wrong.
Citation description
YR: 2002, MAKE : FORD, COLOR : WHITE
Actual description
YR: 2003, MAKE : BUICK, COLOR : CRIMSON
And as for the license plate, not a single letter or number is correct or closely correct. Do you think I have a case for dismissal? Thank you for any help you guys can provide ahead of time :D
Speeding Tickets: Completely Incorrect Vehicle Info
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire