My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania
What does probation revoked and sentencing deferred with a mental health evaul mean? My boyfriend had court and they gave him this. I don't know what all of it means as this was my first time being present at a court date. Just wondering because I will be giving birth in 3 months and want to know if there is a chance he will be home by than? the judge did say the mental health evaul will take 30 days. is that how long they are keeping him?
What does probation revoked and sentencing deferred with a mental health evaul mean? My boyfriend had court and they gave him this. I don't know what all of it means as this was my first time being present at a court date. Just wondering because I will be giving birth in 3 months and want to know if there is a chance he will be home by than? the judge did say the mental health evaul will take 30 days. is that how long they are keeping him?
Sentencing: Wondering What This Means
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire