My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania and New York
I got a speeding ticket (first ever) in New York back in August 2016 for going 62mph in a 45. Got a lawyer and he got it cleared.
I just got a second speeding ticket in Pennsylvania (October 2016) for going 60mph in a 55 (was actually going a bit faster but he only ticketed me for this).
If I decide to just pay the second ticket, my questions are:
(1) Will my first speeding ticket come back?
(2) Will my insurance go up?
I got a speeding ticket (first ever) in New York back in August 2016 for going 62mph in a 45. Got a lawyer and he got it cleared.
I just got a second speeding ticket in Pennsylvania (October 2016) for going 60mph in a 55 (was actually going a bit faster but he only ticketed me for this).
If I decide to just pay the second ticket, my questions are:
(1) Will my first speeding ticket come back?
(2) Will my insurance go up?
Speeding Tickets: Will My Old Ticket Come Back if I Got Another One Within Months
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire