My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas
I have a child with whom the father and I were never married. He sees her almost every 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend.
I live in Tarrant Co.
My husband is from East Texas and wants badly to move back there. He is using his GI Bill for school and when he gets finished he's wanting to test for Police departments. He has family there who can help us in a big way financially and would better all our lives.
In saying this here's my question,
It says in the order I can't move out of Tarrant co or contiguous counties.
But underneath it has a clause that reads verbatim, "It is further ordered that this geographic restriction on the residence of the child shall be lifted if, at the time Kat wants to move the child form tarrant county or contiguous counties for the purpose of changing primary residence of he child, M.D. (her father) doesn't reside in tarrant co or contiguous counties.
And he doesn't. Even where he works which is 35 min from his home doesn't touch tarrant county in any way shape or form.
Does this mean I'm free to move?
Do I still need to position the court?
I'm just curious about all this.
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas
I have a child with whom the father and I were never married. He sees her almost every 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend.
I live in Tarrant Co.
My husband is from East Texas and wants badly to move back there. He is using his GI Bill for school and when he gets finished he's wanting to test for Police departments. He has family there who can help us in a big way financially and would better all our lives.
In saying this here's my question,
It says in the order I can't move out of Tarrant co or contiguous counties.
But underneath it has a clause that reads verbatim, "It is further ordered that this geographic restriction on the residence of the child shall be lifted if, at the time Kat wants to move the child form tarrant county or contiguous counties for the purpose of changing primary residence of he child, M.D. (her father) doesn't reside in tarrant co or contiguous counties.
And he doesn't. Even where he works which is 35 min from his home doesn't touch tarrant county in any way shape or form.
Does this mean I'm free to move?
Do I still need to position the court?
I'm just curious about all this.
Relocation: Do I Have an Escape Clause
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire