My question involves real estate located in the State of: florida
As a buyer;I have signed a "As Is" residential contract offer by 10/2/16..however after many changes and amendments,the contract just was returned signed by the seller on 10/14/16 (however it should have responded within one day) fews days after another last amendment was initialed on 10/18/2016. No initial deposit has been make on escrow yet and not inspection has been schedule ,pending of the results of the sale and closing of buye's property and appraisal results..My question is: which date should be considerate the executed date of the contract? and when should I,go and make the initial escrow deposit,and inspections,due to not be appointed by the seller agent and many different dates?....Thanks
As a buyer;I have signed a "As Is" residential contract offer by 10/2/16..however after many changes and amendments,the contract just was returned signed by the seller on 10/14/16 (however it should have responded within one day) fews days after another last amendment was initialed on 10/18/2016. No initial deposit has been make on escrow yet and not inspection has been schedule ,pending of the results of the sale and closing of buye's property and appraisal results..My question is: which date should be considerate the executed date of the contract? and when should I,go and make the initial escrow deposit,and inspections,due to not be appointed by the seller agent and many different dates?....Thanks
Purchase Contracts: What is the Date of Execution of a Purchase Contract
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire