samedi 15 octobre 2016

Establishing an Order: Warrant Temporary or Emergency Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: nm

Hello, I have just filed a dissolution of marriage. Long story but ex attempted to file domestic violence charges against me, police did not arrest me and stated marks were self inflicted on report. We had a custody plan between us that we been abiding by. While I wait for my lawyer to get the ball rolling.. Anyway while kids were at their mothers one had injured nose by slipping, other broke leg. No supervision while this happened. Today kids had bug bites all over them and told me my youngest slipped and hit her head on floor after falling off a ball. She did have a bump on her head. I do not want to call cps but obviously am worried about supervision and well being. Now she wants more time so she does not pay child support as stated by her. So she is wanting to keep them more than she has been. We do not have any orders. Is there anything I can do about injuries? Or does it have to be worse to warrant any custody concern? Thank you in advance. I apologize if this is in wrong section as well.


Establishing an Order: Warrant Temporary or Emergency Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire