mardi 18 octobre 2016

Determination of Fault: Two Cars Backing into Each Other and One Drives Away, Who's at Fault

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania

Today another car and mine backed up into each other. After getting hit I pulled back into my spot to go look at my car but the other car drove off. Instead of inspecting her car or speak to me she just drove off. One of my classmates told me the entire thing and told me the license plate and type of car. My car was hit on the side on top of the back tire so I was already well out of my spot. No damage was on the back bumper. What should I do in this situation? Should I file with insurance or pay to fix car myself? I feel that because the other person drove off that gives me lots of power and gives me the upper hand. Does the fact that the other driver didn't just drove off provide good evidence that I'm not at fault or does it not really matter in this situation since we both backed up into each other?


Determination of Fault: Two Cars Backing into Each Other and One Drives Away, Who's at Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire