My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of:
I just tried to renew my license and was told that I have a "failure to appear" and a "current tab is improperly attached" violations, i.e. 40508a & 5204a; from 2012!
I remember that day. It was Tue first time I took my son to the aquarium and on the way there my car died on the Altamont! Like just died. A cop pulled over to actually help me out, which he did and then followed me all the way down the grade, to make sure I was ok. My tags were on my car. My car was insured. I never signed a thing! However, I did leave my registration paper at home, rather than in the glove box. Since then, I sold the car to one of those cash for junk cars places, that was back in 2013. How am I to show proof of registration from back then, 2012? Plus, I never signed a thing, can this really hold up in a courthouse? When the DMV woman said that I had a failure to appear on my license, which she also said was NOT suspended, my jaw hit the floor. It was for San Benito county and I have also lived in Stanislaus county.
This is just mind boggling to me. Thanks in advance.
I just tried to renew my license and was told that I have a "failure to appear" and a "current tab is improperly attached" violations, i.e. 40508a & 5204a; from 2012!
I remember that day. It was Tue first time I took my son to the aquarium and on the way there my car died on the Altamont! Like just died. A cop pulled over to actually help me out, which he did and then followed me all the way down the grade, to make sure I was ok. My tags were on my car. My car was insured. I never signed a thing! However, I did leave my registration paper at home, rather than in the glove box. Since then, I sold the car to one of those cash for junk cars places, that was back in 2013. How am I to show proof of registration from back then, 2012? Plus, I never signed a thing, can this really hold up in a courthouse? When the DMV woman said that I had a failure to appear on my license, which she also said was NOT suspended, my jaw hit the floor. It was for San Benito county and I have also lived in Stanislaus county.
This is just mind boggling to me. Thanks in advance.
Unregistered Vehicles: Car Was Registered but Left Registration at Home
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire