jeudi 3 mars 2016

Liens: Title Lien Fraud

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Georgia

I sold a car with a contract to a co-worker with an agreed upon payment plan. I left the company and immediately after I left the company the person stopped paying me the payments (guess I lost my leverage). Subsequently I tried to get in touch with the person and initially he agreed to pay the payment or pay off the car. After the person missed two meeting for me to be paid I sent a letter requesting full payment or I would repossess the car, which I had to do. In shock, when I went to the DMV the car has somehow been titled in his name. I signed a lien on the title and somehow the person has done something (DMV stated a "lien release form") which I believe has been done fraudulently. The repo man has the car right now, but how can I go about fixing the title? Do I need to file an Affidavit Fraud form with the police? Can a small claims court pass judgment on ownership? Thanks


Liens: Title Lien Fraud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire