mercredi 2 mars 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Wifes Boyfriend is a Convicted Felon with Severe Ptsd with a Violent History

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

My wife (soon to be ex) has a history of being with violent men. She left me (who has no criminal record at all) for an ex that physically abused her. I had to fly to AZ to rescue her and my son, who's 4, and drive them to FL. 2 months after she started dating a guy who is a convicted felon with home invasion, grand theft, domestic violence with children, arson threats, harassment and multiple VOP on record. He's also diagnosed with PTSD and is on lithium and risperidone. He only has visitation of own daughter 1 day a week. He's also stated in a private message to someone (who he accused of being me) that, quote "your son calls me daddy, your ex calls me papi and I'm coming for your mom next". While visiting with my son he told me about this guys guns. "Momma said DONT TOUCH ADAMS GUNS!" When I questioned him about it, he got upset and said he "didn't want to talk about it, moma said don't talk about it". I do NOT want this man around my 4 year old son, and I want primary custody now cause of all this. Is there anything I can do?

I currently live in OH but I'm moving back to FL in a couple weeks, and that's when I'll start my divorce proceeding again.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Wifes Boyfriend is a Convicted Felon with Severe Ptsd with a Violent History

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire