My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Ok guys this should be relatively easy since the commerical (office) lease hasn't started yet. but I signed a lease last friday 2/26 and it starts on 3/7, but after sitting in a friends office and hearing how thin the walls are, I WANT OUT OF THE LEASE. I can hear neighbors conversation all day long!
Now, I've already contacted the building manager and she said i can move to a different office but that I cannot break the year lease. What are my options? Common sense is that I can break the lease given that there where characteristics unknown to be at the time of the lease.
Please advise. Just need to know how to approach building management. Thanks in advance!!
Now, I've already contacted the building manager and she said i can move to a different office but that I cannot break the year lease. What are my options? Common sense is that I can break the lease given that there where characteristics unknown to be at the time of the lease.
Please advise. Just need to know how to approach building management. Thanks in advance!!
Breaking a Lease: Just Signed a Lease 3 Days Ago and Starts Next Week. I Want Out of the Lease Now
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire