My question involves personal property located in the State of: Colorado 3 years ago my neighbor bought a ranch next to mine he brought a 763 Bobcat skid steer build a concrete pad foundation for a garage I happen to be introduced to this man from another neighbor why he was here from Minnesota he approached me when it was time to leave about taking care of it for him because he won't be back for a year so so he gave me the keys and told me to take it to my place and keep it there cuz he doesn't want it sitting around on a piece of property where there's nobody watching stuff getting messed with by whoever is passerby he's been out here 3 times since then this year 2015 on top of that monolithic pore that he built he asked me to construct a garage I am a general contractor and as a neighbor we came to an agreement without a written contract for the sum of $9,000 in cash and trade labor only he provided me with an account for material two of those times he came out here I took the skid steer down there did some work and then brought it back to my place immediately he came out here again November 2nd of 2015 to check on the job I did for him on his garage who was supposed to bring me some money for my work but did not and when I asked him why he said that his company had not gotten a $36,000 check that he had expected but he would send it to me along with some of the trade items game cameras from Cabelas I think the ones we were getting like a hundred and $25 a piece. A radiance series GS 8048 Outback inverter for $3800. had already traded a 7000 watt Black Max Sam's Club generator that we had not yet agreed upon a price for because we did not know how much it cost new I did looking into it cost about 900 bucks brand new I figured $700 is a good price because it was used but still fairly new still. To this day never received anything but still have the generator so I bein so I've been calling leaving messages and texting him about why I haven't been receiving any of my stuff but he's been avoiding me well like I said originally he gave me the skid steer to take home so it was not vulnerable at his property 2 years earlier when my neighbor came in November I took it down there did some dirt work grading around the garage and for the apron the morning he left he came to my house and he said I tried to bring the skid steer up but I couldn't get it started this morning the keys are still in it you'll just have to go down there and get it so I went over there after a couple hours and driving home it's still at my place I got a nasty text message the other day from him after he has been avoiding me so she hasn't sent me the money the cameras or the inverter he owes He me that he wants me to put everything back that I took the generator and trade which I've already done the work the skid steer to take care of and use as my own as a partnership in the machine from his place the generator and the skid steer and everything else I took which I never took anything else I never took anything to begin with anyways because he gave them to me so he hasn't paid me for the job that I did it on his place which is been done for months in that same message he tried to tell me that you built the garage I found out you got the garage how dare you build a garage I never agreed on your building in garage and I've also found out you took all my stuff so put back on my place I don't know you no money we never had an agreement and arrangement so I want my stuff back on my place I'm going to call the sheriff but it's been on my property to skid steer for 2 years so as far as I'm concerned he gave me the keys he gave me the machine he left it here its mine he doesn't have rights to it and now that he also tried t it's mine he doesn't have rights to it and now that he also tried to pull a fast one on me about the garage I need to figure out what I need to sue him for the skid steer for abandoned property as well as the lien on the property for the verbal contract on the garage
Abandoned Property: Neighbors Dispute
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire