My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: WI
Hi there,
I was discharged from employment on 6/2018 for misconduct, although my direct supervisor and another trainer had also done the same acts of misconduct for years. ON the discharge form from employment, it does say misconduct. I filed for UI the same day I was discharged, and was denied due to the misconduct. I filed an appeal.
I received a packet of documents, and on the UI discharge form it says I was discharged for substandard work. I had been employed for over two years, and had never received any disciplinary action until three days before termination. I had recently had a performance review which was above average, and also received a raise.
When the ALJ called me for the hearing, she called three numbers of my employer and no one answered. I was able to give my testimony, and the ALJ informed me she would send the decision by mail. The denial was reversed.
I did see the employer filed another appeal, I'm guessing due to the fact that no one answered. If the ALJ called three different numbers, and I was the only one that showed, do I stand a chance that the decision will still be in my favor? What do I do next for this second appeal?
Hi there,
I was discharged from employment on 6/2018 for misconduct, although my direct supervisor and another trainer had also done the same acts of misconduct for years. ON the discharge form from employment, it does say misconduct. I filed for UI the same day I was discharged, and was denied due to the misconduct. I filed an appeal.
I received a packet of documents, and on the UI discharge form it says I was discharged for substandard work. I had been employed for over two years, and had never received any disciplinary action until three days before termination. I had recently had a performance review which was above average, and also received a raise.
When the ALJ called me for the hearing, she called three numbers of my employer and no one answered. I was able to give my testimony, and the ALJ informed me she would send the decision by mail. The denial was reversed.
I did see the employer filed another appeal, I'm guessing due to the fact that no one answered. If the ALJ called three different numbers, and I was the only one that showed, do I stand a chance that the decision will still be in my favor? What do I do next for this second appeal?
Unemployment Benefits: Employer Did Not Attend Phone Hearing, Alj Favored to My Claim
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire