mardi 14 août 2018

Moving Back Within 50 Mile Limit

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

My wife and I share custody 50/50. A year ago I moved out of the 50 mile limit, in contempt due to work. I did inform her of the move prior but she did not agree because it was far from the kids school.
She took me to court and the judge ordered I return the children a day sooner than normal (the day I would bring them to school) because the long drive.

I am now planning on moving back to, or closer to where I lived before.

How do I go about getting my day back? Do I need to submit a petition to relocate even though I’m moving back? Do I have to move within 50 Miles of my old home or their mothers house?


Moving Back Within 50 Mile Limit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire