mercredi 15 août 2018

Repossession: Can I Private Seller Just Take a Vehicle from You Because They Want To

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia

Hello,
In April I took over the payments of a 2016 motorcycle. I signed a basic contract with them stating what I was responsible for. Such as payment and insurance etc. in this contract there is a repossession section that states I have to be in default on payments. Now because of a disagreement they are threatening to come and just take the bike and there is nothing I can do to stop them because they have the title. And they are going to take me to court for the remainder of the payment and anything they believe was damaged while in my possession. Now I have to say I have made every payment on time if not early and have kept to everything in contract. Can they do any of this?


Repossession: Can I Private Seller Just Take a Vehicle from You Because They Want To

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire