My question involves criminal law for the state of: Mississippi
I passed a school bus in my apartment complex parking lot. I didn't know they were letting children off in the parking lot and I didn't see a sign out on the bus. I passed on the opposite side that the child was getting off. The bus driver screamed out the window at me that I was breaking the law. I slowed down and looked back because it really didn't know what she was talking about. I thought the bus was just sitting there. Will I get a ticket if they wrote down my tag number?
I passed a school bus in my apartment complex parking lot. I didn't know they were letting children off in the parking lot and I didn't see a sign out on the bus. I passed on the opposite side that the child was getting off. The bus driver screamed out the window at me that I was breaking the law. I slowed down and looked back because it really didn't know what she was talking about. I thought the bus was just sitting there. Will I get a ticket if they wrote down my tag number?
Other Offenses: Passing School Bus
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire