mercredi 15 août 2018

Other Violations: Error on Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA

I received a ticket from the CHP for "failure to dim headlights". He was coming the opposite direction on a main street in Los Angeles. When he stopped me I denied that I had my brights on (I'm a new driver and told him I didn't even know how to turn them on), and he reached in and flipped the lever back and forth a few times. I still don't know if they were on or not.

Then when the ticket arrived, I discovered that he wrote that he actually stopped me on a nearby freeway! He wrote for the location as "WB US101 W/O De Soto. If so, how would he have known if I had my brights on if he was behind me???

I was planning to fight the ticket, based on if the officer made an error as to whether or not we were on a freeway, it's highly possible he made an error on if I had my brights on or not.

Any thoughts?


Other Violations: Error on Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire