This is my current situation and I need answers to these questions.
I entered US in aug 2012 on F1 visa. Completed masters in 2014, Worked on OPT until Oct 2015. In Oct 2015 my H1 was approved for 1 year with Company 1. But in April 2016 I filed for H1 transfer to Company 2, H1 amendment was filed in nov 2016 as it was a client change. I was working on Receipt notice until Oct 2017 when H1 transfer to Company 2 applied in April 2016 was denied.
Immigration attorney gave me advice to immediately apply for H1 to F1 change of status. I took admission to university and that process was started in Nov 2017.
Now I have a proper job and new project, So will I be able to apply for fresh H1 (transfer) to another company, and can I justify the time period from Nov 2017 to Aug 2018 of not working by providing my H1 to F1 change of status receipt notice!
Another question is, what if I apply for fresh H1 (transfer), can i start working on Receipt notice or do I have to wait for approval and then go out of country to get it stamped?
What is the situation with regards to I-94 then since my I-94 has already expired when H1 got denied in Oct 2017.
I entered US in aug 2012 on F1 visa. Completed masters in 2014, Worked on OPT until Oct 2015. In Oct 2015 my H1 was approved for 1 year with Company 1. But in April 2016 I filed for H1 transfer to Company 2, H1 amendment was filed in nov 2016 as it was a client change. I was working on Receipt notice until Oct 2017 when H1 transfer to Company 2 applied in April 2016 was denied.
Immigration attorney gave me advice to immediately apply for H1 to F1 change of status. I took admission to university and that process was started in Nov 2017.
Now I have a proper job and new project, So will I be able to apply for fresh H1 (transfer) to another company, and can I justify the time period from Nov 2017 to Aug 2018 of not working by providing my H1 to F1 change of status receipt notice!
Another question is, what if I apply for fresh H1 (transfer), can i start working on Receipt notice or do I have to wait for approval and then go out of country to get it stamped?
What is the situation with regards to I-94 then since my I-94 has already expired when H1 got denied in Oct 2017.
Other Issues: Applying H1 Transfer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire