My question involves real estate located in the State of: Virginia
How do I remove a Life Estate Deed? I tried to get a line of credit on my home, but it was declined because of this.
Forgive my ignorance, but I included my wife on the deed in 2008 or 2009, and think I must have signed her on to be the life tennant.
We're trying to fix up the place, so we can put it on the market, but because of this life estate our bank denied us.
How do I remove a Life Estate Deed? I tried to get a line of credit on my home, but it was declined because of this.
Forgive my ignorance, but I included my wife on the deed in 2008 or 2009, and think I must have signed her on to be the life tennant.
We're trying to fix up the place, so we can put it on the market, but because of this life estate our bank denied us.
Life Estates: Life Estate Removal
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire