My question involves insurance law for the state of: Arizona
I have question about my Home Owner Insurance. Could someone please indicate if a rainfall roof leak and interior ceiling damage would be covered under
Home Owner Insurance?.
At this point I do not know if the water leak would be considered caused by the rain and also from the blowing wind during our Monsoon season.
I am unable to locate my original HO policy so I don't know if the policy has a wind / hail endorsement.
I'm not wanting to call my agent to make an inquiry. So, if this would be covered under Home Owner Insurance would it be improper to file a claim under my existing insurance company to have the damages repaired prior to leaving to another insurance company.
Thank You for responding.
DLA
I have question about my Home Owner Insurance. Could someone please indicate if a rainfall roof leak and interior ceiling damage would be covered under
Home Owner Insurance?.
At this point I do not know if the water leak would be considered caused by the rain and also from the blowing wind during our Monsoon season.
I am unable to locate my original HO policy so I don't know if the policy has a wind / hail endorsement.
I'm not wanting to call my agent to make an inquiry. So, if this would be covered under Home Owner Insurance would it be improper to file a claim under my existing insurance company to have the damages repaired prior to leaving to another insurance company.
Thank You for responding.
DLA
Home Insurance: Roof and Ceiling Damage from Rain
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire