My question involves civil rights in the State of: Texas
I need an attorney for felony case in Waller County TX. However I personally think I need a really good civil rights attorney and if could also work in the criminal venue that would be perfect. But maybe just civil rights attorney could handle it for now. My rights have been so stomped on it is ridiculous and yes I have proof, evidence. Waller county has a very questionable justice system. To quote Ken Paxton, our AG, Waller County should be embarrassed and ashamed. The sheriff knew I was after him for not doing his job properly so now they are on a vendetta. I had been feuding with the sheriff for 6 or more years because he was letting my neighborhood fastly deteriorate because he wanted the illegal vote. The rights violations are too numerous to list here but I will furnish a full explanation to anyone interested. I know this sort of thing takes a lot of money. I wasted 10 grand on one attorney who is in line for a malpractice suit and got nothing.
I don't have much liquid assets (money) left but I do own a home paid for appraised for around 200k and a few other assets. But my wife will have to be forced to agree to selling the home in order to get money for my defense. I don't live there anymore since the arrest and my wife has not spoken to me once. The cops solicited her cooperation in investigating and arresting me. There is no evidence because the crime did not happen.
Right at this moment I need a motion for continuance and to stop an order for psych evaluation. I have a first status hearing on Aug 28. So far had just one hearing. Interested in talking about it contact me.
I need an attorney for felony case in Waller County TX. However I personally think I need a really good civil rights attorney and if could also work in the criminal venue that would be perfect. But maybe just civil rights attorney could handle it for now. My rights have been so stomped on it is ridiculous and yes I have proof, evidence. Waller county has a very questionable justice system. To quote Ken Paxton, our AG, Waller County should be embarrassed and ashamed. The sheriff knew I was after him for not doing his job properly so now they are on a vendetta. I had been feuding with the sheriff for 6 or more years because he was letting my neighborhood fastly deteriorate because he wanted the illegal vote. The rights violations are too numerous to list here but I will furnish a full explanation to anyone interested. I know this sort of thing takes a lot of money. I wasted 10 grand on one attorney who is in line for a malpractice suit and got nothing.
I don't have much liquid assets (money) left but I do own a home paid for appraised for around 200k and a few other assets. But my wife will have to be forced to agree to selling the home in order to get money for my defense. I don't live there anymore since the arrest and my wife has not spoken to me once. The cops solicited her cooperation in investigating and arresting me. There is no evidence because the crime did not happen.
Right at this moment I need a motion for continuance and to stop an order for psych evaluation. I have a first status hearing on Aug 28. So far had just one hearing. Interested in talking about it contact me.
Civil Rights Issues: Attorney in Texas Needed
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire