My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Florida
I was issued a citation (316.183 (2)) this last weekend. A short break down.
Driving south on a four lane highway. Two lanes in each direction. I was in the inside lane behind seven vehicles. All the same distance from one another. Going uphill. The trooper was on the far right side when he tagged me. Said I was passing vehicles that were on the right side. Mind you, I was flowing with traffic as there was vehicles in front of me (all going the same speed). From the time he got behind me and I pulled over, was very limited. So I couldnt have been passing vehicles if I got over to the shoulder that immediate. Anyways.
I had no clue why I was getting pulled over (passenger even asked if was on my phone, which I wasnt). So he says I got you going 61 in a 45 zone. I said really? I didnt even realize it. I was going with everyone else. He said well youre the one I pulled over. Immediately he next says are you or your spouse military? HOW CAN HE ASK THIS! This is a high military area and even higher vacation destinstion. So my out of state plate could be for various reasons.
So he wrote me the citation 316.183 (2). My question Is this: how can he get my accurate speed on radar is he stated I was passing other vehicles? Plus two other lanes just to my left. Also, from my research, radar is a cone shape. Picks up the fastest speed. Well, four lanes of moving traffic, how could he have known he got my car? It pings the fastest speed.
And does him questioning me on my profession or my spouses (which I dont have one), warrant any type of foul? To me, he could favor either way to ticket based on the answer.
I have a clean driving record. Ive never had a speeding ticket in my 12 years driving. And my last ticket was a decade ago for another violation.
What can I do?
I was issued a citation (316.183 (2)) this last weekend. A short break down.
Driving south on a four lane highway. Two lanes in each direction. I was in the inside lane behind seven vehicles. All the same distance from one another. Going uphill. The trooper was on the far right side when he tagged me. Said I was passing vehicles that were on the right side. Mind you, I was flowing with traffic as there was vehicles in front of me (all going the same speed). From the time he got behind me and I pulled over, was very limited. So I couldnt have been passing vehicles if I got over to the shoulder that immediate. Anyways.
I had no clue why I was getting pulled over (passenger even asked if was on my phone, which I wasnt). So he says I got you going 61 in a 45 zone. I said really? I didnt even realize it. I was going with everyone else. He said well youre the one I pulled over. Immediately he next says are you or your spouse military? HOW CAN HE ASK THIS! This is a high military area and even higher vacation destinstion. So my out of state plate could be for various reasons.
So he wrote me the citation 316.183 (2). My question Is this: how can he get my accurate speed on radar is he stated I was passing other vehicles? Plus two other lanes just to my left. Also, from my research, radar is a cone shape. Picks up the fastest speed. Well, four lanes of moving traffic, how could he have known he got my car? It pings the fastest speed.
And does him questioning me on my profession or my spouses (which I dont have one), warrant any type of foul? To me, he could favor either way to ticket based on the answer.
I have a clean driving record. Ive never had a speeding ticket in my 12 years driving. And my last ticket was a decade ago for another violation.
What can I do?
Accurate Reading Why Questioned Personal Life
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire