mardi 19 septembre 2017

Towing: Vehice Towed of the Street Now I Have to $5,000

I parked my Subaru Forester was on the side of the street on a common area. Two days later my car was towed with a No parking post due to tree trimming. I went to the police station (being that its a town activity) to find where the vehicle was towed. Local police department had no record of my vehicle and they made a call to the shrift's department to see if they knew about it. Being there in person i hear that they did not have record of it either.

I proceeded to putting a stolen vehicle police report.
3 months later I get a call from the insurance saying they found my vehicle. Turns out the towing company that towed it in the beginning is now contacting us to pay $5,000 to get the vehicle out.

-I received no noticed from the towing company they had my vehicle (they say they sent certified mail)
-Why did they wait until now to contact me.
-The police report i made was because nobody had info on my vehicle.
-Can I Sue the towing company for failure to notify the owner (me).


Towing: Vehice Towed of the Street Now I Have to $5,000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire