mardi 19 septembre 2017

Towing: Towed from My Own Apartment Complex

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Florida

Yesterday I was towed from my apartment complex (during the day...NOT during roam tow hours). I pay $35 per month to have general garage parking, albeit there are NO assigned spaces. However, as there were no parking spots on my floor, I parked in a "future resident 8 a.m. to 7 p.m." spot that was on my floor to unload some groceries and catch a bus to class. There was nothing saying that I'd be towed for parking there, and I assumed it would be ok to use that spot for a few hours (I should've known better than to assume, I know). There is a sign at the entrance to the garage that states that "Unauthorized" vehicles will be towed. However, since I pay extra to have a parking spot AND I have the appropriate sticker affixed to my windshield, would I not be considered authorized? On a separate note, I went to get my car and paid $110 to get it out, and now it makes an AWFUL tapping/clicking noise when I drive that becomes more aggressive the faster I go (I have made a service appointment to get it checked out). Any advice on if they were right to tow me and if I can make a claim with the tow company for the noise would be appreciated...Lesson learned!

Thanks


Towing: Towed from My Own Apartment Complex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire