mardi 19 septembre 2017

Home Manager Contract

My question involves Home Manager law in the State of: Florida

My ex-wife and I own property in FL, it is currently for sale. The realtor suggested we use a Home Manager company to keep the house occupied, furnished, etc. It's glorified house-sitting where-as the Management company collects the rent... for themselves. Long story short, I was opposed to the idea and she (behind my back) went along with the realtor that lists our home and the Home Manager company to sign a contract enabling them to use our home in this Home Manager arrangement. Two weeks into this process and there's an issue in the home requiring something to be repaired and I'm made aware of the contract, and that there are now people living in our home. My question, both my ex-wife and I are on the deed, did she have authority and is the contract she signed solely in her name with the Home Manager company binding without my knowledge or signature? Thanks!


Home Manager Contract

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire