My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington
On March 13th, 2017 I was pulled over in Pierce County for speeding. On March 30th, 2017 I got a deferral for that ticket. On August 28th I was in a car accident in King County and received a ticket (mailed to me on September 5th, 2017, due date September 26th, 2017). I have a few questions on some things that I can't find answers to anywhere.
1. I had a 6-month deferral in Pierce County, is there any way that somehow my first ticket won't be brought up again? Is there any way out of this situation? (I'm just curious, please do not take this as an opportunity to take shots at me)
2. When I got my deferral, I had to pay at the courthouse. Do I have to pay again since I received another ticket?
3. I do not have my original ticket from March. If I have to pay how would I go about finding my citation number to pay? Will they mail it to my address? Does anyone know how long it will/potentially take to find out?
4. I know this is just me grasping at straws but since my due date is after my deferral ends, does that count for anything? Or is that just irrelevant?
I know it's all my fault both times, but a little bit of help would be nice to just clarify what I am confused on.
On March 13th, 2017 I was pulled over in Pierce County for speeding. On March 30th, 2017 I got a deferral for that ticket. On August 28th I was in a car accident in King County and received a ticket (mailed to me on September 5th, 2017, due date September 26th, 2017). I have a few questions on some things that I can't find answers to anywhere.
1. I had a 6-month deferral in Pierce County, is there any way that somehow my first ticket won't be brought up again? Is there any way out of this situation? (I'm just curious, please do not take this as an opportunity to take shots at me)
2. When I got my deferral, I had to pay at the courthouse. Do I have to pay again since I received another ticket?
3. I do not have my original ticket from March. If I have to pay how would I go about finding my citation number to pay? Will they mail it to my address? Does anyone know how long it will/potentially take to find out?
4. I know this is just me grasping at straws but since my due date is after my deferral ends, does that count for anything? Or is that just irrelevant?
I know it's all my fault both times, but a little bit of help would be nice to just clarify what I am confused on.
Speeding Tickets: Ticket Within Another Deferral Period
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire