My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I was going 70 Mph in a 65 on the freeway. I was not speeding at all while being on the freeway. So out of nowhere i seen a vehicle tailgating me with super bright lights on by the way this was at 10:00 at night. At first i was just ignoring it for alittle but then something triggered in me and i got scared. So then i started to speed up little by little as i was continuing to speed up the vehicle kept speeding up with me tailgating me. I then got really scared and started going even more faster as i was going faster the vehicle was still following me tailgating me and then at that point i look down and see how fast im going i was going about 100mph i then got over and started slowing down.
Next thing you know it was a cop doing all of that. He cought me doing 102 in a 65. Im not sure what to do becouse i do want to be a cop when i grow up and i am an active cadet. I was cited doing 102 in 65. I dont know if what he was doing was right becouse of him tailgating me.
What should i do becouse this is my first time even going 100mph and this is my first time getting pulled over. I have to go to court now so what should i do?
I was going 70 Mph in a 65 on the freeway. I was not speeding at all while being on the freeway. So out of nowhere i seen a vehicle tailgating me with super bright lights on by the way this was at 10:00 at night. At first i was just ignoring it for alittle but then something triggered in me and i got scared. So then i started to speed up little by little as i was continuing to speed up the vehicle kept speeding up with me tailgating me. I then got really scared and started going even more faster as i was going faster the vehicle was still following me tailgating me and then at that point i look down and see how fast im going i was going about 100mph i then got over and started slowing down.
Next thing you know it was a cop doing all of that. He cought me doing 102 in a 65. Im not sure what to do becouse i do want to be a cop when i grow up and i am an active cadet. I was cited doing 102 in 65. I dont know if what he was doing was right becouse of him tailgating me.
What should i do becouse this is my first time even going 100mph and this is my first time getting pulled over. I have to go to court now so what should i do?
Speeding Tickets: Cop Tailgated Me with Bright Lights on
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire