My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Alabama ...traveling at 75 to 80 in a 70 mph zone with 4 other vehicles , I'M in a Bmw m4, I noticed a dark gray dodge challenger/charger following use , it has jet black windows....no police decal etc...that i could see from my rear view mirror....he sees me an just hangs on me...I change lanes, he changes lanes...I notice movement in the car from the passenger seat an said hey...he's no cop...it's a car full of young thuggs trying to set me up to bump my car or stage a fake accident to get me to pull over to rob me etc.. at this time I was also around 79mph so if he's a cop why want he pull me over now???...i nailed it an then he blue lights came on.....i reached 117 but did realize it. I just felt i was in serious danger , I have no speeding tickets or criminal history....they are requesting me to appear in court , I want the reckless driving dropped to speeding because this horrible excuse for a cop baited me...he had his kid in the front passenger seat....can i appeal this if i loose an who can help me??
I Received a Reckless Driving Ticket from Unmarked Car with a Passenger Following Me
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire