lundi 18 septembre 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: Father File for Custody So He Don't Have to Pay Child Support

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Kenton county Kentucky

I'm unmarried my son father don't want to pay child support any longer has a new family I got a new job and he knew this and I missed our court date cause I didn't want to lose my good job so he told me he won and keeps telling me he is coming to get my son but I have not received anything I let him go before and he would not give my son back I got him back cause my son got in the car and I drove away I'm scared I have no money for a lawyer and they did stop the child support I ask my parents and they are upset and helping me now get a lawyer i'm a good mother I have had my son since birth i'm sorry I missed the court date I'm sooo scared


Custody and Visitation Issues: Father File for Custody So He Don't Have to Pay Child Support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire