My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Florida Early Termination - I am a tenant and opted for the Early Termination which notes FL Statute 83.595(4) on my lease.
I spoke with the Management Office last week (9/15/17) to advise them that i wanted to give my 60 day notice on October 1, 2017 for Early Termination and was told I MUST pay October's rent and then provide them with a 60 day notice - is this correct? If I give Notice on October 1st for move out December 1st isn't that sufficient?
I spoke with the Management Office last week (9/15/17) to advise them that i wanted to give my 60 day notice on October 1, 2017 for Early Termination and was told I MUST pay October's rent and then provide them with a 60 day notice - is this correct? If I give Notice on October 1st for move out December 1st isn't that sufficient?
Rental Agreements: Early Termination of Lease
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire