lundi 18 septembre 2017

Expungement and Sealing: Expungement Clearninghouse?

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Ohio

I have a misdemeanor that was expunged/sealed and I want to use the Expungement Clearinghouse to remove the record from 500 private criminal database companies (as they state on their website). Has anyone heard or used this service? They send out the expungement court order to 500 private criminal database companies. Isn't it counter intuitive to send out the expungement court order to those private database companies that don't have the record in their databases in the first place? Wouldn't that compel them to enter in the details of the offense into their databases from the court order? Also, on their website, they said that this service removes the private database company's liability to get sued by clients like me if I use the clearinghouse service. What do you guys think about that? I feel uneasy about using this service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


Expungement and Sealing: Expungement Clearninghouse?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire