My question involves real estate located in the State of: Michigan
I have 10 Acres land zoned Agriculture in Addison Twp Michigan. I bought it to start organic farm.
I do not intend to build a house right now, I just want to build a barn for my equipment and other supplies for my farm.
City tells me that I have to build a house with the barn. Zoning
It does not make sense to me.
Any input please!
I have 10 Acres land zoned Agriculture in Addison Twp Michigan. I bought it to start organic farm.
I do not intend to build a house right now, I just want to build a barn for my equipment and other supplies for my farm.
City tells me that I have to build a house with the barn. Zoning
It does not make sense to me.
Any input please!
Land Use and Zoning: Building a Barn Only Without Residential House on Agricultural Lot
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire