mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Girlfriend Chaperone on Field Trip

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Michigan

I have physical custody and my ex and I share joint legal custody. Last week their father picked them up after school for his weekly visit, and when my son came home that night he informed me that his dad's girlfriend took a field trip form from his backpack and is planning on filling it out to chaperone the trip. She is going to be dropping it of at the school office this week. Now obviously I understand that his father has every right to volunteer for these types of activities, but his girlfriend? As his mother, I wasn't even given the chance. I would have no problem if neither I, or his father could attend, and the girlfriend offered to go. This is his first field trip of the year and one I've been on with my older children, and I would really like to go with my son. Can she do this? Do I have any say in who goes or not? Thanks!


Girlfriend Chaperone on Field Trip

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire