My question involves criminal law for the state of: District of Columbia
I caught a man urinating in a public alley next to our townhouse this morning. He was not homeless or anything, and was driving a nice car (2008 Dodge Nitro). He was wearing a rasta hat or whatever they're called. When I told him not to do it again, he talked back and said he could go anywhere he wants. He then made a racist comment about white people moving into the neighborhood and "ruining it." He swore at me and drove off. I have his license plate. I feel like I should call the police out of spite but don't think it's worth their time. What will they do? And I don't want him to come back looking for me. (He doesn't know exactly where I live but could find me if he wanted). Advice?
I caught a man urinating in a public alley next to our townhouse this morning. He was not homeless or anything, and was driving a nice car (2008 Dodge Nitro). He was wearing a rasta hat or whatever they're called. When I told him not to do it again, he talked back and said he could go anywhere he wants. He then made a racist comment about white people moving into the neighborhood and "ruining it." He swore at me and drove off. I have his license plate. I feel like I should call the police out of spite but don't think it's worth their time. What will they do? And I don't want him to come back looking for me. (He doesn't know exactly where I live but could find me if he wanted). Advice?
Disorderly Conduct: Public Urination Charges in D.C.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire