dimanche 16 avril 2017

Registering a Vehicle: Definition of Registration

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: California.

I too have been caught up in what many respectable, responsible PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA describe as “Stuck In California’s Smog Check Hell.”

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Calif.
I too have gotten caught up in what many respectable, responsible PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA describe as http://ift.tt/2p7Zk0s.
Note the 345 comments. Almost all are caught up in California smog check h@ll too.
You senior members have a wealth of wisdom gleaned from experience, be it a retired police Sargent or just a guy (I guess) who knows it all, & your answers, as depressing as they may be, are usually legally correct. Not necessarily morally, or justly, but then neither is the law, I guess.
I've read all your answers to this registration question & your answers have been correct, my car I no longer have (that like for so many others was the sum of my life's savings that keeping my job was dependent on is testament to that.)
I find it odd that you can so quickly (& apparently accurately) define registration when I can't find it defined anywhere in the Calif. Vehicle Code.
The closest thing I've found is
http://CA Veh Code § 4601 (2016)
& it's pretty ambiguous.
I think this guy in the following link defined what is being done to the people of the state of Calif. by those who claim to protect & serve us & are paid so well for that claim ($440,000 for a police Lt. in 2015 in my town) that they can no longer fathom how most people are now spending most of their income struggling to pay rent & keep their car going so they can get to work.
Towing an insured car parked in front of a mans home on a Sunday so tow company can DOUBLE tow fees to ~$350 but such a hurry they can't even give you a minute to get your tools you work with out before they take your property! Police laugh when asked about an inventory, granting tow company carte blanche to take anything they want, all on claimed authority of 22651(o) with no warning or notice when more than double registration fees(that would have paid for smog) due to built in dmv penalties for such things have all been paid but had to get to work to earn the money to afford smog, is discretionary.
If I wasn't working the state would have paid for my smog!
Now I can’t work but have no car for the state to smog for me for free. I have lost the thousands and thousands of $ I had invested in my transportation to work.
What kind of discretion does a man that makes well over $1,000 A DAY, closer to $1,500 every day of the year whether he works or not have? $440,000/year???
They have to provide at least 72 hours notice before they take an "abandoned" car regardless of reg status if it appears to be worth more than $200 because it is a taking of property!
This made it to the Ninth Circuit. Not my loss, this man's:
http://ift.tt/2p8c8UT
I would value your opinion & some discussion of what he sets forth.
I'm not endorsing or promoting either of these authors other stuff. Just what is in the links that affects so many people is surely worthy & deserves an serious examination by the Experts at Expert Law.
Thank You.


Registering a Vehicle: Definition of Registration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire