My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: TN
Hello I had a roll over recently in the State of TN and was charged with
Careless driving. My question is do I plead not guilty or pay the ticket. Not sure
I can prove I wasn't but it seems a bit strange for a charge. No one was hurt except my self and no property damage other than my rig and trailer. I'm not from that state and wondering do I need a lawyer. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Hello I had a roll over recently in the State of TN and was charged with
Careless driving. My question is do I plead not guilty or pay the ticket. Not sure
I can prove I wasn't but it seems a bit strange for a charge. No one was hurt except my self and no property damage other than my rig and trailer. I'm not from that state and wondering do I need a lawyer. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Careless Driving: Had a Roll Over and Charged with Careless Driving
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire