My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Oklahoma.
Back in February 2016 I sold my escape to a family member. The deal was 1500 in payments. I sold it because she needed it to get a job, there wasn't any rush on payments and even still I don't really care for payments. She hasn't registered it in her name, hasn't updated tags in almost 2 years, or anything. I have asked multiple times for her to put it in her name so I don't have any repurcussions. Now because of family drama, she wont even reply to my messages. i signed the title and did everything i was supposed to , but it wasnt notorized. I don't have copies of anything and the payment issue was verbal.
1. If something happens (tickets, crashes, etc) does that come back on me?
2. How can i get the car back if it's still in my name and she won't contact me back.
Back in February 2016 I sold my escape to a family member. The deal was 1500 in payments. I sold it because she needed it to get a job, there wasn't any rush on payments and even still I don't really care for payments. She hasn't registered it in her name, hasn't updated tags in almost 2 years, or anything. I have asked multiple times for her to put it in her name so I don't have any repurcussions. Now because of family drama, she wont even reply to my messages. i signed the title and did everything i was supposed to , but it wasnt notorized. I don't have copies of anything and the payment issue was verbal.
1. If something happens (tickets, crashes, etc) does that come back on me?
2. How can i get the car back if it's still in my name and she won't contact me back.
Sold My Car to a Family Member
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire