My question involves a person located in the state of: Texas
Next month I'll be 16 years old. My mother lives in Indiana and was abusive to me so I moved in with my father. I've had many complications with him since I have moved in. We have many issues I rather not state for now on the internet. I want to know if there is anyway I'll be able to move out on my own at 16 legally. I prefer to wait till 16 so I will have less difficulties finding a job and to see if in a month I'll be able to clear any issues with my father. Is there any available documents or contracts I could get him to sign stating I'd be free to live without my parents legally? I know if I leave without any legal permission I'll be brought back home and considered a run away. Please anyone who knows let me know! It could really be useful. Thank you.
Next month I'll be 16 years old. My mother lives in Indiana and was abusive to me so I moved in with my father. I've had many complications with him since I have moved in. We have many issues I rather not state for now on the internet. I want to know if there is anyway I'll be able to move out on my own at 16 legally. I prefer to wait till 16 so I will have less difficulties finding a job and to see if in a month I'll be able to clear any issues with my father. Is there any available documents or contracts I could get him to sign stating I'd be free to live without my parents legally? I know if I leave without any legal permission I'll be brought back home and considered a run away. Please anyone who knows let me know! It could really be useful. Thank you.
Emancipation
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire