I have been going through this process for years... I recently had my hearing with the ALJ. I saw on my MySSA page I was approved for SSI (Disability) last Monday (10 April 2017) but my SSDI was still pending. I received my denial letter on Saturday (15 April 2017) and when I logged on to my MySSA page it said my Social Security (Disability) or SSDI was denied as of 14 April 2017... I have a lawyer but he has never seen this happen and has no idea what is going on. Please help me understand what is going on? Am I going to get SSI? Or no? And should I appeal my SSDI desicion...? My lawyer thinks the ALJ just completely disregarded my testimony... And the reports of my doctors.
Disability Benefits: What to Do if You're Approved for SSI but Denied SSDI for Disability
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire