My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: PA, MA
Background:
- I have PA valid driver license and is addressed to a house that is under my name in PA.
- My accountant file my tax in PA address and work in MA every year.
- I do not work in PA currently. I been working in MA for a period of time as a full time job. I am staying in a apartment that I do not have to pay for rental, utility, anything. but there are some advertisement mail come to MA under my name.
- I always go back to PA every other week, or once a month.
- I bought my car in PA and paying for loan online. registered and insurance in PA
Question:
- Is it legal to keep my PA license and driving in MA in my situation? Otherwise I would have to transfer my license every other week between the two states, Do not make any sense to me.
- If I have to transfer my driver license to MA, can I keep my car registered and insurance in PA?
Extra question:
- I understand it is illegal to obtain valid driver license in two states. But what about driver license in PA and motorcycle license in MA?
- I have gain interest in motorcycle and thinking to get a license and buy a motorcycle in MA, just so I can ride the bike to work or sunny weekend. It will be register and insurance in MA address that I am staying. Is it legal?
Above is a make up story, I do not hold any responsible on above story. Thank you for helping.
Background:
- I have PA valid driver license and is addressed to a house that is under my name in PA.
- My accountant file my tax in PA address and work in MA every year.
- I do not work in PA currently. I been working in MA for a period of time as a full time job. I am staying in a apartment that I do not have to pay for rental, utility, anything. but there are some advertisement mail come to MA under my name.
- I always go back to PA every other week, or once a month.
- I bought my car in PA and paying for loan online. registered and insurance in PA
Question:
- Is it legal to keep my PA license and driving in MA in my situation? Otherwise I would have to transfer my license every other week between the two states, Do not make any sense to me.
- If I have to transfer my driver license to MA, can I keep my car registered and insurance in PA?
Extra question:
- I understand it is illegal to obtain valid driver license in two states. But what about driver license in PA and motorcycle license in MA?
- I have gain interest in motorcycle and thinking to get a license and buy a motorcycle in MA, just so I can ride the bike to work or sunny weekend. It will be register and insurance in MA address that I am staying. Is it legal?
Above is a make up story, I do not hold any responsible on above story. Thank you for helping.
Driver's License Issues: Out-Of-State Driver License and Vehicle Registration Question
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire