My question involves estate proceedings in the state of:
Massachusetts. Question please. My moms condo in which I occupy, needs a equity loan of $20,000.00 for updates, heating system and
appliances. Condo is paid no issues, such as liens etc. Due to her being in nursing home on Mass health, she wanted to see if we both could
take a small equity loan. as she felt awful that these issues weren't addressed while she was there? I am the only child and remainderman.
Thank you.
Massachusetts. Question please. My moms condo in which I occupy, needs a equity loan of $20,000.00 for updates, heating system and
appliances. Condo is paid no issues, such as liens etc. Due to her being in nursing home on Mass health, she wanted to see if we both could
take a small equity loan. as she felt awful that these issues weren't addressed while she was there? I am the only child and remainderman.
Thank you.
Trusts: Mom Has Life Estate with Only Child. She is in Nursing Home Child Lives in Her Condo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire