My question involves real estate located in the State of: Pennsylvania - Montgomery County. Let me know if you need township or other details here.
A neighbor moved in a number of years ago and in 2013, put up a fence to secure their dog. I've noticed that it extends past the other yards on either side of this person (the neighbors on either side do not have fences).
I had a survey done back in August 2016 and approached the neighbor who seemed concerned about the claim but stated that he would take care of it if he is wrong. I've spoken with him another time in August asking him to resolve this. This was in front of one of his side neighbors. I have not heard anything nor has he approached the house.
I have documented my meetings with him and also have pictures and videos of the survey. Total land encroached is about 300 sqft by a fence.
I want to be as neighborly as possible but don't want them to think I've forgotten about this. How often is it necessary to solicit a response and in what form? Certified letter? Knock on the door? Should there be a point where I document all interactions and put it in writing should there be other action that needs to take place?
I've been trying to find out of zoning and code enforcement can help but I wasn't able to locate details on how far back fences needed to be built etc on the township site.
My Eagle policy specifically says under covered risks - Your neighbor builds any structures after the Policy Date -- other than boundary walls or fences -- which encroach onto the Land. So that seems like they are out of the question? Or are they?
It's open enrollment and they have a legal plan at work. I'm wondering if I don't get anywhere with them, I'll sign up for it and go that route if necessary.
A neighbor moved in a number of years ago and in 2013, put up a fence to secure their dog. I've noticed that it extends past the other yards on either side of this person (the neighbors on either side do not have fences).
I had a survey done back in August 2016 and approached the neighbor who seemed concerned about the claim but stated that he would take care of it if he is wrong. I've spoken with him another time in August asking him to resolve this. This was in front of one of his side neighbors. I have not heard anything nor has he approached the house.
I have documented my meetings with him and also have pictures and videos of the survey. Total land encroached is about 300 sqft by a fence.
I want to be as neighborly as possible but don't want them to think I've forgotten about this. How often is it necessary to solicit a response and in what form? Certified letter? Knock on the door? Should there be a point where I document all interactions and put it in writing should there be other action that needs to take place?
I've been trying to find out of zoning and code enforcement can help but I wasn't able to locate details on how far back fences needed to be built etc on the township site.
My Eagle policy specifically says under covered risks - Your neighbor builds any structures after the Policy Date -- other than boundary walls or fences -- which encroach onto the Land. So that seems like they are out of the question? Or are they?
It's open enrollment and they have a legal plan at work. I'm wondering if I don't get anywhere with them, I'll sign up for it and go that route if necessary.
Fences and Walls: Fence
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire